Foam and Gravel
NCFI’s EnduraRock™ Roofing System is the perfect solution for leaking flat roofs. Combining high-compressive strength and seamless spray-in-place rigid polyurethane foam with a thick layer of protective gravel, your EnduraRock™ roof will save you thousands of dollars a year in maintenance and energy costs.
The NCFI EnduraRock™ Roofing System is part of the EnduraTech™ Premier Roofing Systems. It offers premium high-quality materials that have demonstrated exceptional, extended performance for flat roofs, even in the harshest weather conditions.
NCFI’s EnduraRock™ Roofing System provides six unmatched benefits to building owners who want quality coverage for their existing buildings.
- Is seamless and self-adhering with no overlapping edges, channels, or complex flashings that allow water to seep through.
- Provides excellent resistance to nasty weather and subsequent mechanical damage because of the unique combination of rigid polyurethane and a protective layer of gravel. The EnduraRock™ Roofing System prevents accumulation of precipitation and ice in the winter and enhances evaporation in the summer.
- Is energy efficient, which translates into reduced energy costs to you. The Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) we use is formulated with closed cells, making it one of the best insulating materials on the market today. Our advanced closed cell Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is so efficient, it has been used by NASA to insulate the external fuel tanks on space shuttles.
- Improves water drainage because the Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is sprayed in place, tapered to improve water drainage on an existing roof. This eliminates the damaging effects of standing water.
- Is UL approved. EnduraRock™ passes the Class A fire test in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories test standard UL 709.
- Allows water vapor to diffuse through the foam.