Foam and Coating
NCFI’s EnduraPlus™ Roofing System provides a durable, weather-resistant solution lightweight roof construction. This seamless spray-in-place rigid Polyurethane Foam (SPF) plus an integrated protective layer of elastomeric coating improves your roof’s overall structural integrity and strength. The Spray Polyurethane Foam and coating system weighs less than a pound per square foot, making it an excellent choice for a variety of roof substrate.
The NCFI EnduraPlus™ Roofing System is part of the EnduraTech™ Premier Roofing Systems. It offers premium high-quality materials that have demonstrated exceptional, extended performance even in the harshest weather conditions.
NCFI’s EnduraPlus™ Roofing System provides seven unmatched benefits to building owners who want quality coverage for their existing buildings.
- Creates a seamless protective cover without seams, channels, complex flashings, or overlapping edges. This self-flashing and sprayed-in-place Commercial and Residential Roofing System results in a tight weatherproof fit on your building.
- Saves money and installation time because it is sprayed-in-place over your existing roof. No tear-off is required.
- Reduces energy costs because this advanced closed cell Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) provides exceptional energy-saving insulation.
- Reduces environmental impact by maximizing energy and cost savings. EnduraPlus™ also reduces old roof tear-offs in the landfill and meets Energy Star® guidelines.
- Provides a sustainable, easy to care for roof that is virtually maintenance free. EnduraPlus™ will allow your roofing system to last a lifetime at minimal cost.
- Adapts to unique shapes and drainage systems. No damaging screws or penetrating fasteners are required with NCFI’s EnduraPlus™ and it can be applied in sections so that your building’s open roof decks are never exposed.